About the Village Hall
Long-term, regular hirings from village groups or other organisations are welcomed and slots can be reserved for your group or activity.
There are 110 chairs and 20 tables available in the hall for the use of hirer’s. In addition kitchen facilities are available that open up into the hall if required. The kitchen has a microwave, a fridge, a tea urn, kettles, cups/saucers and plates all available at no extra charge during the hire period.
Car Parking is provided on site and all hiring charges will include heating etc.
If you wish to hire the Village Hall you are advised to book early as the Hall is a very popular venue.
Booking the Hall
Hiring rates have been updated at a council meeting held on the 23rd July 2015:
Monday to Friday – 08.00 – 16.00hrs £10 per hr (Payable in advance)
Monday to Friday – 16.00 – 23.00hrs £15 per hr (Payable in advance)
Party Rate – one off hires
Monday to Sunday – 08.00 – 23.00hrs £20 per hr (Payable in advance)
Wedding Receptions – £250
Wedding reception time frame includes the hire of the hall from 18.00 hrs on the evening of the prior date of the reception to allow the hirer to set up the hall, the whole day on which the reception is to be held, and includes the morning after the reception up to 12.00hrs midday to allow time for removal of any property brought into the venue and for the hall to be left in the same clean and tidy condition it was supplied.
To book the Village Hall please use the contact form or email email@example.com.
- The hall can hold up to 120 people.
- There is a kettle and microwave, but not cooking appliances.
- You may bring your own food and drinks, outside caterers or licensed mobile bar. The hall does not have a licence.
- The hall ceiling height is 3m.
- The caretaker will meet you at the start and finish of your booking as we do not give out keys.
- Damage deposits are refunded at the next full meeting of the Council AFTER the party. (fourth Thursday of the month).
- There is a no noise policy after 11pm. All disco / loud music must be turned down at 10.30pm.